Wishing Well - PDF
This pattern was designed for the modern quilt magazine, 'Love, Patchwork and Quilting'. It was featured on the cover of their 65th issue. (see photos)
This pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby, Throw, and Queen. It also includes a coloring sheet so you can see what your quilt top would look like in your choice of fabrics.
Fabric Requirements are shown in the photos.
The fabrics I used to make my quilt top were all Art Gallery Fabric in the following:
- Bristling Balmy by Bonnie Christine from 'Gathered'
- Flower Stamp Spell by Maureen Cracknell from 'Love Story'
- Teeny Weeny Cinnamon by AGF Studio from 'Little Clementine'
- Discovered Haze in Knit by Bonnie Christine from 'The Open Road' NOTE: This is a knit and can be tricky to sew with. A good alternative might be: Climbing Posies Blush by Maureen Cracknell 'Garden Dreamer'
- Cozy Ditsy Apricot by Maureen Cracknell from 'Autumn Vibes'
- Joy Wreaths Ice by Katarina Rocella from 'Blithe'
- Cinnamon Pure Solid
- Parisian Blue Pure Solid
- Nectarine Sunrise, AGF Denim
- Adobe Clay, AGF Denim
- Simple Living by Bonnie Christine from 'Gathered'